Director – Database
Responsible for database management (leading and executing efforts to collect, extract, transform, and understand a vast array of IT and business data)
- Mentor and manage a team of data analysts of variable skill and practice levels
- Lead and execute complex data related analytical projects to drive business decisions and support client requirements
- Help improve revenue generation and operational performance through data analysis.
- Analyze and interpret data to clearly articulate the need for specific strategies.
- Employ data mining techniques to achieve data synchronization, redundancy elimination, source identification, data reconciliation.
- Quality control and auditing of databases, resolving data problems across platforms and applications, and analyzing system changes for quality assurance.
Required experience and competencies:
- 8-10 years of contact discovery and data analysis experience is desired.
- The ability to lead a diverse project team in a data mining effort is necessary.
- Knowledge of various data mining, reporting tools and methodologies.
- Advanced systems and software knowledge in CRM, MS Access and Excel.
Job Location: Chandigarh, India
Compensation: Base Salary, Data Management Incentive