The appointment setting process generates a large number of leads, and a considerable proportion of these may not immediately be ready for a buying decision. However, many such leads are still great opportunities waiting to be nurtured and tapped at the right moment. Unfortunately, in-house sales teams typically lack the time, bandwidth, and expertise to nurture leads for long periods of time, and these leads often end up being ignored or forgotten.
Fortunately for you, you can off-load your Lead Nurturing campaigns to Beyond Codes.
In addition to being able to dedicate time and resources to the process, we have a deeper understanding and expertise that most sales teams do not in the area of lead nurturing. Beyond Codes can score your cold leads, review past meetings, analyze history, and develop a strong relationship with your lead through relevant and meaningful interactions. This can include follow-up calls, emails, meetings, and events, till the situation is ripe for your sales team to take over again. By consistently communicating relevant and engaging information over a well-defined timeline, we enhance top-of-mind recall in your prospects’ minds, so that when it’s time to buy, you are on their shortlist.
Collaboration is integral to this process – we work hand-in-hand with your team to understand what your needs are and how we can help turn leads into successful and fruitful relationships.
Beyond Codes’ Lead Nurturing Process:
- We rank, classify, and prioritize leads in order to identify prospects with the highest value and highest probability of conversion.
- Through meaningful and relevant engagement, we build personal relationships, credibility and trust.
- Our constant engagement and research helps us identify the prospect’s needs as well as their time and budgetary constraints.
- We formulate a strategy that we share with your team – this includes a big picture of the prospect’s situation and a list of best practices.
- Our Account Profiling reports enable you to stay relevant with your prospect’s needs.