Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst is expected to perform in-depth market research aimed at gathering data that a company can use to make more informed business decisions.
- Coordinate, execute, and analyze mail, phone, in-person, and online consumer surveys.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Devise methods and procedures for obtaining the data
- Use a variety of mediums to conduct surveys, such as the Internet, telephone interviews, or questionnaires sent through the mail
- Research Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 companies for mapping operational and technological aspects
Required experience and competencies:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in market research
- Masters Degree in business or communication or market research or related fields.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work load and manage time effectively
- Logical reasoning, analytical bend of mind
- Proficient in the use of the Internet and PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and top CRM packages like salesforce.com, Dynamics CRM etc.
Job Location: Chandigarh, India
Compensation: Base Salary, Research Documentation Incentive