ISDR – Inside Sales Development Representative
The ISDRs will be responsible for generating appointments and new business opportunities. Lead generation efforts include qualifying the prospect, decision-makers, and processes, and setting up sales calls and meetings.
- Knowledge of how to research on new trends relevant to IT Service Management and how to gathering market intelligence related to IT/Software services.
- Sell company’s services to IT/Software, BPO companies in order to meet sales numbers.
- Responsible for target prospecting, lead generation, facilitating sales meeting, relationship meeting and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strategically develop, lead and integrate the marketing and sales functions to and for company’s clients, which are mostly IT companies.
- Help target prospects/client sales teams.
- Understand and diagnose sales needs and align them with our company’s solutions using available tools and techniques.
- Understand and map of foreign IT Product/Service and US companies for new opportunities.
- Conduct market assessment of foreign IT environment and prepare business plans to achieve goals and objectives in sales.
- Create client proposals and contracts based on customer needs and any relevant documentation following company procedures.
- Develop and deliver accurate business reports by carrying out research, market analysis and mapping competitors in foreign and US, identify new markets.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communications programs and strategies.
- Develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the client accounts for foreign IT companies.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or related
- Competitive Compensation
- Attractive Incentives and Bonuses
- Global Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Cab Facility