About The Client
A global IT services and solutions provider. Ranked among Top 10 Indian IT Companies. The named account was one of the must Win/Whale-Size account for the client. They were looking for support to its senior sales representatives through an in-depth market intelligence on the relevant decision makers.
The client wanted us to launch a quick and aggressive campaign to help them meet/connect with decision makers and influencers in named account for its Generic IT services.
Beyond Codes launched the focused Named Account campaign to Harpoon client’s Whale account. The typical duration was up to 1 year that included detailed profiling of named account.
- Call Smart Approach – Integrated research model & no cold calling
- Campaign based on client’s unique value proposition
- Refined discovery process to target the right prospect profile
- Quality-based rather than quantity-based & engaging right conversations with the right people
- Close involvement of Beyond Codes SMEs, Trainers, Quality Analysts & Management Team
- Continuous & close interaction with client
- Training resources on industry trends, the domain and client offerings
- Generating focused face to face meetings/conference calls
- One-on-one meetings with Key Decision Makers & Influencers while attending conferences/tradeshows
- Organized a Golf event & a Wine & Cheese Dinner for relationship building & interaction with CXOs identified by the client in named account
- Post event follow-up & nurturing
Key Executive Profiling
- Key executives roles and responsibilities were mapped
- Detailed biographies and any previous connections and links were mapped
- Reporting structure was mapped and ownership and decision making clearly identified
- Pain areas for each business unit were gathered using research
Social Media Monitoring
- Following key decision makers & influencers
- Identify the social conversations
- Tracking twitter posts, speaking engagements, conferences, events
- Review of meeting history & lead scoring
- Provide feedback and market info
- Leave-behind messages, sharing marketing materials
- Building online relationships
- Tracking movement/role change
- Set up meetings in industry events
- Roundtables, networking/golf events
Beyond Codes adopted Call SMART model by researching named account before first client contact. Short 1 page documents, detailing a brief business and technology profile including details relevant to the campaign message were prepared on every prospect. This eliminated the perils of cold calling. The lead generator was able to connect with the prospect better and probe about the forthcoming initiatives. Well informed calls helped in efficiency in the calling activity, shortened the time to secure introductory meetings and increased the ROI on the first interaction with the prospect while creating good first impressions on behalf of the client.
This resulted in meetings with Decision Makers genuinely interested in the client offerings thus revealing well-defined business opportunities. Within a span of 12 months, the client received a steady flow of 46 meetings in its Named Account. In addition to securing meetings, Beyond Codes organized a Golf Event & a Wine & Cheese Dinner for building deeper relationships with the Prospects.
- 74 % meeting were setup over the call
- 35 % meetings with C level and VP level executives
- 35 % meetings went into second and third level